How to Save Money on Gas and how to generate FREE ENERGY!
Discover Secrets about DIY Hybrid Conversions & FREE ENERGY Devices.
INSTANT Access to This Massive Collection.
INSTANT Access to This Massive Collection.
Illustrated easy to follow in-depth step by step instructions.
Unlimited DIY Energy
Unlimited DIY Energy At Your Fingertips
Imagine if you could build simple devices to produce FREE energy from magnets, gravity, water, even thin air!
No more electric bills. Just an endless supply of off-grid power to run all your appliances and lights for free. Charging an EV without spending a dime. Powering your homestead when the grids fail.
Sound impossible? That's what they want you to believe.
But genius inventors like Tesla found ways to tap into limitless radiant energy. With step-by-step plans, anyone can build DIY versions in their garage using common tools and parts.
The Ultra Mega Free Energy Guide unlocks these secrets for you.
DIY Hybrid Car Conversion - Slash gas usage 70%+ with hydrogen electrolysis tech!
12 Bonus HHO Guides - Advanced water splitting techniques for maximum fuel production.
3000+ Patents & Schematics - Detailed diagrams of Tesla coils, magnet motors, water-fuel cells, and more!
Over-the-Shoulder Video Guides - Watch as hidden energy devices are built and explained.
With your own zero-point generators you can:
Eliminate Electric Bills Forever - Go completely off-grid with unlimited clean energy.
Power an EV for Free - Charge your electric car with homemade energy.
Make Money Selling Excess Power - Produce megawatts to sell back to the grid.
Be Prepared for Emergencies - Stay powered up when disaster strikes.
Take control of your energy costs now and unlock the power of free energy!
Get the Ultra Mega DIY Guide and start building today!
Discover the Hidden World of Free Energy At Your Fingertips
What if you could slash your electricity bills by tapping into a secret source of free energy using simple devices you can build yourself? Devices that generate endless power just from magnets, gravity, water, or even thin air?
You’d have an unlimited supply of electricity for your home, avoiding ugly utility bills that keep going up and up. You could power all your appliances and lights for free, and even charge an electric car without paying a cent.
Sound impossible? That’s what “they” want you to think.
The truth is, unlimited clean energy CAN be extracted from our environment. Geniuses like Nikola Tesla discovered ways to tap into the limitless energy that surrounds us all. The parts list is simple, but the power achieved is profound.
Clickhere to get the Ultra Mega DIY Free Energy Guide now!
Discover Hundreds of Simple Free-Energy Devices
"There is nothing magical about free energy. I consider that a “free-energy” device is one which outputs energy without the need for having to buy fuel to power the device. We live in a vast energy field and there are many different ways to access that energy and make it into a form which is useful to us – typically electricity. One of those ways is to pass current through a coil of wire and then suddenly which of the current.
When you do that, the coil produces a sudden, very large voltage spike which causes energy to flow into the coil from the outside environment.
For this inflow of energy to be useful, we need it to happen many times per second, and that required an electronic circuit. Electronic circuits are not difficult to understand, nor are they hard to construct as you will discover. "
Useful Free Energy
This is information for people who are not fully familiar with the subject of free energy. What is meant by free energy is energy to run the devices which you use – TV, computer, air conditioning, cooker, washing machine, fan, generator, etc. – without having to pay for a fuel to generate that power. That sounds mad to people who do not realise that we live in an energy field so powerful that running every powered device on Earth for a thousand years would never even be noticed by that energy field. Yet, that is exactly the way that things are. There are air-conditioning systems which can easily be bought and which can either heat or cool the air passing through them. These are heat pump systems which draw energy from the local environment as well as from the electrical supply to which they are connected. Their efficiencies range from 250% to around 500% efficient. That is, the heating of the air is two to five times more efficient than using a fan heater or other electrical heater.
And the technical information includes the fact that the output from this unit is more than four times the input power (called the “Coefficient Of Performance” or “COP”): Split air conditioning units which have an outdoor section as well as an indoor section, are more efficient again, some having a Coefficient Of Performance greater than five, that is, the output power is more than five times greater than the input power which you have to supply to make it work. That is a fine performance, but it will only work if you can provide the electricity which the air conditioner needs. Thanks to a lightning strike and the loss of two power stations, more than a million people in the UK did not have a working electricity supply. It would be nice to have your own electricity supply. Free-energy can provide that.
MASSIVE BONUS DIY Free Energy Devices
Over 3000 pages of patents, tutorials, in-depth diagrams and follow along guides from some of world's most talented engineering geniuses. Here is sneak-peak
• The ShenHe Wang permanent magnet motor-generator • The Ecklin-Brown generator • The Howard Johnson magnet motor • The Stephen Kundel permanent magnet motor • Charles Flynn’s permanent magnet motor • Steorn's Magnet Motor • George Soukup’s Magnet Motor • Dietmar Hohl’s V-Magnet Motor and Jes Ascanius’ implementation of it • Constructing a simple permanent magnet motor • Donald Kelly's Magnet Motor • Mike Brady's Perendev Magnet Motor • Magnetic shielding from Pasi Mäkilä • The Twin Rotor suggestion • The Permanent Magnet Motor of Victor Diduck
Moving Pulsed Systems
• The Adams Motor/Generator • The Teruo Kawai Motor • The Buie-Morin Power System • James Hardy’s Water-jet Generator • Raoul Hatem’s Energy System • Lawrence Tseung's COP = 3.3 Pulsed Rotor • Raising DC Motor Efficiency • The Infinity Motor • Faraday’s Homopolar or N-Machine • Art Porter’s Magnetic device • The RotoVerter
• Lawrence Tseung's Gravity Impact wheel The Chas Campbell System • Jacob Bitsadze’s Pulley Ratio Information • The self-powered generator of José Luis García del Castillo • The Wilson self-powered DC generator • The Bedini Pulsed Flywheel • James Hardy’s Water-jet Generator • The Donnie Watts self-powered generator • The Two-year magnetic Pendulum • Gravitational Effects • Mikhail Dmitriev’s nudged weights gravity wheel • The Veljko Milkovic Pendulum / Lever system • Other Gravity Designs • James Kwok’s “Hidro” Self-Powered Generator • The Ribero Buoyancy Patent • The 30-kilowatt Gravity-Powered Motor • William Skinners’ torque multiplier
Motionless Pulsed Systems
• Charles Flynn’s devices Lawrence Tseung's magnetic frame • Thane Heins' dual toroidal magnetic frame • The High-power Motionless Generator of Clemente Figuera • The Zero back-EMF Coils of Alexkor • The Self-Powered Generators of Barbosa and Leal • The First Barbosa and Leal Replication • The Ultra-simple Device of Lorrie Matchett • The Motionless Generator of Theodore Annis and Patrick Eberly • Valeri Ivanov’s Motionless Generator • The Motionless Generators of Kelichiro Asaoka • Floyd Sweet’s VTA • Pavel Imris’ Optical Generator • The Michel Meyer and Yves Mace Isotopic Generator • The Colman / Seddon-Gilliespie Generator • Don Smith’s Magnetic Resonance System
Motionless Pulsed Systems continued
• A Practical Implementation of One of Don Smith’s devices • Making a Solid-state Tesla Coil • Constructing High-quality Coils • Ming Cao’s Developments • Russian Developments • Chinese Developer ‘Salty Citrus’ • Using two Tesla Coils back-to-back • The ‘Gegene’ Magnetic Plate Arrangement • The Cold Electricity Coil of ‘UFOpolitics’ • Stanley Meyer’s Magnetic Particles Power Generator • The work of Russ Gries
Energy-Tapping Pulsed Systems
• Frank Prentice’s horizontal wire system • Dave Lawton’s Water Fuel Cell • John Bedini’s Battery Pulse-Charger • The Tesla Switch • The Self-powered Free-Energy Generators of Carlos Benitez • Bozidar Lisac's 1-battery charger patent • Lawrence Tseung’s “FLEET” toroid • LaserSaber’s Joule Thief lighting circuits • The Ed Gray / Marvin Cole Power System • Tesla’s Experiments • The Alberto Molina-Martinez Generator • The Hubbard Self-powered Generator • The Joseph Cater Self-powered Generator • The Self-powered Generator of André Coutier • Floyd Sweet’s VTA • Rosemary Ainslie's COP=17 heater • Dr Oleg Gritskevitch's COP=100 1.5 MW generator
Battery-Charging Pulsed Systems
• Bedini Pulsing • Roger Andrews’ switching system • Ron Knight’s professional battery advice • Ron Pugh’s Charger • Ossie Callanan’s charging system • The Self-charging system • The Relay Coil Battery Charger • The Re-wired Fan Charger • The Automotive Coil Charger • The Alexkor multiple battery charger • Sucahyo’s pulse battery charger • Howerd Halay’s cold electricity conditioning • The ‘UFOpolitics’ motor • Michael Emme’s 3 Kilowatt Earth Battery • A Battery Charger for just One Battery • A Fast-Charge Joule Thief Arrangement from Rene • Charles Seiler charging circuits • The Joule Thief as a Battery Charger • The South African Self-powered Generator
• Nikola Tesla’s Aerial Plate Power System • The Jes Ascanius replication of Tesla’s Aerial Plate System • Thomas Henry Moray’s System • Herman Plauson’s System • The ‘Alexkor’ Aerial System • The ‘TREC’ Aerial System of Lawrence Rayburn • Chapter 8: Fuel-less Motors • The Bob Neal Motor • The Scott Robertson air compressor • The Leroy Rogers Motor • The Eber Van Valkinburg Motor • The Clem Motor • The Papp Motor • The Robert Britt Motor • Heinrich Klostermann’s Air Plasma Motor
• Hans Cohler’s device • Thomas Trawoeger’s pyramid • James Brock’s pyramid • Les Brown’s pyramid • Joseph H. Cater’s explanation of how a pyramid actually works • Pier Luigi Ighina’s “ERIM” and “Elios” passive devices • The Joe Cell • The Italian B.A.C. Coil • Co-axial Cable Electrets • Dan Davidson’s Research
Vehicle Systems HHO
• Booster design • Simple DC boosters • The “Smack's” booster • The “Hotsabi” booster • ontrolling the Oxygen Sensor • The Zach West booster • Bill Williams’ “DuPlex” booster • The ‘Hogg’ Electrolyser • AVA Magnetic Levitation’s Spiral booster • Advanced Boosters
Vehicle Systems continued
• The Bob Boyce DC electrolyser • Pulsed Water-Splitters • Dave Lawton's Meyer Replication • Dr Cramton's water-splitter • Bob Boyce's Toroidal water-splitter • Resonance Water-Splitting • Dave Lawton’s Auto-Tune Circuit • Running an Electrical Generator on Water Alone • Running an Unmodified Generator on Water Alone • Stan Meyer's Water Injection System • Peter Lindemann running a lawnmower on water alone • Peter Lowrie’s High-Current Electrolyser System • Water use in engines • Ted Ewert’s Vortex Tube
Vehicle Systems continued
• Cam timing Issues Robert Krupa’s ‘FireStorm’ Spark Plug • Plasma Ignition • Roger Maynard’s Water Vapour Injection System • “Fuelsavers” streamlining • The Ram Implosion Wing • High mpg Carburettors • Allen Caggiano’s High-mpg carburettor • A Fuel Vapourisation System • Vortex Fuel Reforming (GEET) • The Weird Nature of Water and Advanced Electrolysis • The Production of SG Water • The Electrolyser of Charles Garrett • The Electrolyser of Archie Blue • The HHO cell of Paul Zigouras
Other Devices and Theories
• The Tesla Generators • Permanent Magnet Generator • The Gravity Wave Detector • The Butch Lafonte Motor / Generator • The Joseph Newman’s COP = 8 Device • Daniel Cook’s Induction Coil • Michael Eskeli’s Fuel-less Heater • Cold Fusion – Andrea Rossi • William Hyde's COP = 10 Electrostatic Power Generator • The Suppression of Knowledge • Bob Beck’s Electronic Pulser
• Voltage • Resistance • Ohm’s Law (resistive circuits only) • The Potentiometer • Understanding what circuit diagrams mean • Semiconductors – Transistors • Transistor Testers • Emitter-followers • Constant Current circuits • Substitute Transistors • Diodes • Alternating Current • Coils (Inductors)
Electronics Tutorial continued
• Transformers Rectification and Power Supplies • The Voltage Doubler • Multivibrators • The Bistable • The Monostable • The Astable • Inverters • Digital Logic and Truth Tables • The NAND gate and Gating • The NE555 Timer Chip • The 741 Op-amp Chip • The SCR (Thyristor) • The Triac • A simple, versatile, Schmitt inverter signal generator
Electronics Tutorial continued
• The CD4022BC Divide-By-Eight Chip • The cascaded CD4017B Divide-By-N circuitry • The PIC chip • Capacitors • AC Circuitry, inductors and resonance • Resonance • Choosing unspecified component values • Prototype Construction • Test Equipment • Power Supply Unit • The Oscilloscope • Measuring magnetic field strength
Crazy Idea Energy Devices
• Paul Baumann’s “Thestakia” • The Homopolar or “N-Machine” • The “Romag” and “Mini-Romag” Generators • The Frolov / Moller’s Atomic Hydrogen Generator • Jesse McQueen • The Nitro Cell (“D18”) • The HydroStar and HydroGen • Hydrogen from Aluminium • Francois Cornish • Dave Lawton’s assymetric MEG variation • The Devices of Hans Coler
Renewable Energy Devices
• Heaters • The Wood-gas Stove • Mr Teslonian’s wood-gas stove / electrical generator / fuel producer • The solid-fuel electricity stove • Henry Paine’s HHO patent • Sang Nam Kim's HHO heaters • The H-Cat HHO heater from Justin Church • Eugene Frenette • Eugene Perkins • The re-wired halogen heater • William McDavid’s Wind-Power or Water-Power Generator • Frank Herbert’s Wind Generator
Renewable Energy Devices continued
• Mead and Holmes Power System • Solar Ovens • Solar Water Pasteurisation • Solar Water Stills • Water purity and quality • Making Colloidal Silver • Agriculture • Kimbal Musk’s “Urban Farming Accelerator” • Toribio Bellocq’s Water Pump • Richard Dickinson’s Water Pump
Renewable Energy Devices continued
• Arthur Bentley’s Water Pump • The Self-powered Ram Pump • Discouraging mosquitoes and small flies • Wave Power • Cooling Using Heat • Solar Panels • Lighting for Africa • Manoj Bhargava’s energy system • Low-cost Cooling Systems • Sensible Building – Earthships
More Free Energy DIY
A Simple Generator • Building a simple generator Avoiding Lenz’s Law • An examination of the difficulty Building a Simple Flywheel Generator • Suggestions for building a flywheel generator Building an Advanced Flywheel Generator • Suggestions for building an advanced flywheel generator
More Amazing DIY Projects
Building a Small Self-Powered Generator • Suggestions for building an advanced flywheel generator Health • Methods of home treatment which have proved effective Reversing Genetic Modification • A method of returning seed to its original healthy state The Sabourin Generator • Self-powered generator which charges a mobile phone overnight
Running a Generator on Water
There are two ways to run a generator with water as the fuel. The first way is to use some of the electricity output from the generator to convert water into a gas mix and then ...
A solar-powered light
The objective is to build a simple battery-operated light which is charged by the sun and is available for use every night. Solar panels can be very useful items in spite of their very low efficiency and high cost ...
The “Joule Thief
Mr. Z. Kaparnik, in the "Ingenuity Unlimited" section of the November 1999 edition of the magazine "Everyday Practical Electronics" showed his clever design which he called “Joule Thief”...
The FLEET Circuit
Lawrence Tseung modified the Joule Thief circuit of chapter 2 by adding an additional winding to it. This extra winding is made with two strands of wire laid side by side. Also, the ferrite ring of the Joule Thief is replaced with a much larger...
The “Alexkor” Circuits
Russian developer whose web ID is “Alexkor”. He has been developing battery charging circuits for some years now and is very adept at it. First, let me explain that we live in a very strong energy ...
The Denis Sabourin Generator
Sabourin has built a generator which operates well in that it runs indefinitely, self-powered while charging a cell phone overnight. The construction is very simple. The heart of the generator is a...
The South African Generator
This self-powered generator started out as a device with a rotating disc (called a “rotor”) which required considerable skill to make accurately, but it passed through several versions and eventually ended up as a motionless design which is easy to make....
Using a Pyramid
Using a pyramid is generally thought to be a “wacky new-age nonsense” thing but that notion is just a demonstration of ignorance on the part of the general public. We live in an intense energy field and we can manipulate that energy field with high voltage spikes to get an inflow of energy which we can use as electricity...
The Donnie Watts Generator
The design is based on well known principles and this engine runs cold and is simple enough for many people to be able to build one. The output power increases with rotor diameter and with rate of spin and so in order to stop ...
Zach West's Water-powered Motorcycle
Zach West of the USA can run his 250 cc motorcycle on water. Strictly speaking, he converts the water into gas before feeding it to the engine. All of the components which Zach uses he made himself and none of them are difficult to make. The device used to turn water into gas is called an electrolyser and it operates by passing an electric current through the water. ..
Power from an Aerial
We come now to the practical and useful aerials used by Jes Ascanius, a Danish developer, to whom thanks is due for sharing his design. Initially, he set up a system to charge his mobile phone battery overnight from an aerial. Let’s start with the very simple system and progress from that to more powerful arrangements. The initial circuit uses one strand of solid wire which rises vertically to a 700 mm d...
Gravity Power Generator
In 1939, William Skinner of Miami in Florida, demonstrated his fifth generation generator powered by spinning weights.He shows his design powering a twelve-foot lathe, a drill press and a power hacksaw, all simultaneously. The newsreel commentator states that the output power was “1200% of the input power” ...
Power from a Water Pump
Converting water into gas is useful as the gas produced can be used as a fuel. In its most simple form, two metal plates are placed in water and an electric current is passed between the plates. This causes the water to break down into a mixture of hydrogen gas and oxygen gas (The two components used in the Space Shuttle). ..
The Adams Motor/Generator
The late Robert Adams, an electrical engineer of New Zealand designed and built several varieties of electric motor using permanent magnets on the rotor and pulsed electromagnets on the frame of the motor (called the "stator" because it does not move). He found that if they were configured correctly, then the output from his motors exceeded their input power by a large margin (800%)...
It is widely thought that any transformer will have less power coming out of it than the power being fed into it. That idea is quite wrong, and transformers have been made with their output power some forty times greater than their input power...
Converting Water into Gas
Converting water into gas is useful as the gas produced can be used as a fuel. In its most simple form, two metal plates are placed in water and an electric current is passed between the plates. This causes the water to break down into a mixture of hydrogen gas and oxygen gas...
The Shigeta Hasebe Electrolyser
In August 1978, Shigeta Hasebe was granted US Patent 4,105,528 for an electrolyser design. The gas production from his DC cell was seven litres of HHO per minute for an input power of just 84 watts using a Sodium Hydroxide electrolyte. The cell consists of two coiled electrodes with spacers every quarter turn...
Clemente Figuera’s Generator
Clemente Figuera of the Canary Islands died in 1908. He was a highly respected individual, an Engineer and University Professor. He was granted several patents and was known to Nikola Tesla. Figuera’s design is very simple in outline. In 1902 the Daily Mail announced that Mr. Figuera, a Forestry Engineer in the Canary Islands, and for many years Professor of Physics at St. Augustine’s College, Las Palmas,...
Ron Pugh’s Battery Charger
John Bedini’s designs have been experimented with and developed by a number of enthusiasts. This in no way detracts from fact that the whole system and concepts come from John and I should like to express my sincere thanks to John for his most generous sharing of his systems. Thanks is also due t...
The Joe Cell and Coil
The device called the “Joe Cell” used to be one of the most difficult devices for any experimenter to get operating properly but new design data has changed all that. It is a passive device for concentrating energy drawn from the local environment and it takes great perseverance and patience to use one to power a vehicle. Here is some practical information on the Joe Cell...
HHO boosters are popular. They are used to add a hydrogen/oxygen gas mix to the air entering an internal combustion engine. That added mixture improves the quality of the burn of the normal fuel and as a result the miles per gallon performance of the engine is improved, usually by not less than 20% and sometimes by as much as 50% or even more...
Power From Inertia
Chas Campbell’s Flywheel System. Recently, Mr. Chas Campbell of Australia demonstrated electrical power gain with a flywheel system which he developed. Essentially, he spins a mains motor, gears it appropriately through a drive train which includes a ten kilogram flywheel so that it spins an AC generator at it’s optimum speed of just over three thousand revs per minute...
Power From Rotation
Raoul Hatem’s Magnetic Coupling System. The techniques introduced by Raoul Hatem in 1955, are some which conventional science will not accept because according to current theory, any such energy gain has to be “impossible” and so, cannot happen no matter what evidence there is:
Power From A Pendulum
Veljko Milkovic’s Pendulum/Lever System. The general idea that it is not possible to have excess power from a purely mechanical device is clearly wrong as has recently been shown by Veljko Milkovic where his two-stage pendulum/lever system shows a COP = 12 output of excess energy. COP stands for “Coefficient Of Performance” which is a ...
Power From The Ground
The 3-Kilowatt Earth Battery is battery does not need to be charged. Earth batteries are well known. They are pairs of electrodes buried in the ground. Electricity can be drawn from them, but they are generally of little interest as the power levels are not great. However, in his patent of 1893, Michael Emme, a Frenchman living in America determined ...
Power From Buoyancy
Buoyancy , While we are aware of buoyancy being used to convert wave power into electricity, we seem to neglect the idea of using the very powerful buoyancy forces as a direct tool at locations away from the sea. This is definitely a mistake because serious levels of power can be generated from such a system. One such system is: The “Hidro” Self-Powered Generator of James Kwok. This design demonstrates yet again, the practical nature of drawing large ...
Power From Magnets
There are many different successful designs which extract power from permanent magnets, including the magnet motor/generators of Wang, Shenhe which produce kilowatts of electrical power. Here, we will look at just one example: Charles “Joe” Flynn’s Permanent Magnet Motor. Patent US 5,455,474 dated 3rd October 1995, gives details of this interesting design....
Power From Circuitry
In July 2013, two Brazilian men, Nilson Barbosa and Cleriston Leal, demonstrated a simple device which extracted more than 190 kilowatts of power from the ground. While many people have tried to replicate the Barbosa and Leal power generator design which draws power from the Earth, and failed. One man whose forum ID is “Clarence” read th...
Lawrence Tseung’s Generator
Lawrence has been presenting his theory of lead-out energy which indicates that excess energy can be drawn from the environment. The method of producing this effect which he has followed is to create an unbalanced wheel and demonstrate that excess energy is produced. It should be stressed that energy is never created or destroyed
Donald Lee Smith’s Designs
Donald Lee Smith died a few years ago. He is famous for his high-power self-powered free energy designs. There are several videos on the web, showing some of his lectures. He produced one pdf document which is shown at the end of this chapter, and in May 2004 he was granted one patent. Don stated clearly in one of his lectures, that he never did disclose the full details of his designs...
Thomas Buies Power Generator
the system suggested here is to feed about 400 volts to a 12 volt 3-phase motor. The increased torque of the motor is used to spin an ordinary alternator to generate normal mains equivalent voltage and frequency. Finally, some of the output of the alternator is fed back to provide the input power of the system. If a battery is used to start the system, then that battery is recharged by the feedback even though battery power is only used very briefly at start-up...
Simplified Perpetual Light
There has already been shown a Perpetual Light system where lighting batteries are recharged when the light is not in use. That design uses a latching relay to swap between two batteries on a continuous basis, but that tends to confuse some people and make the design seem too complicated. So, here is a design from our South African developer friend who shares his work freely and generously...
Raymond Kromrey’s Electrical Generator
Where the objective is to produce electricity from a rotating magnetic field, there has always been a search for some method of either reducing, or eliminating altogether, the drag on the rotor when electric current is drawn from the coils. One design which claims to have very limited drag caused by current draw is the Kromrey design. The...
The Upgraded Joule Thief
There are various circuits which I have shown which use the well-known “Joule Thief” circuit as part of the design. These devices have worked well for me. However, in 2014, Sucahyo stated that some people found that pulse-charging batteries for a few times, caused those batteries to then have “surface charge” where the battery voltage rose without there being a corresponding genuine charge inside the battery.
Here's The Incredibly Massive Collection You're Getting When You Donate
DISCLAIMER: By using this website you acknowledge that all the information is solely for educational and entertainment purposes. We do not claim any ownership or liability with respect to any content provided. We are a group of freedom loving independent researchers who have spent hundreds of hours researching and compiling this amazing collection. We are not the author. Compliance with any law, where applicable, is your responsibility. This Technology is still considered experimental. We don't guarantee the accuracy, integrity, legitimacy, legality or quality of any of the content found within the information provided.
This site may receive financial compensation for lead generation service. Lead Generation: Advertiser pays a specified amount for each user that requests consultation via phone or fills out a form on the website requesting information on a product or service. Further this site may use affiliate links (e.g., Amazon Associates) to set off costs associated with running the blog. If you click and/or make a purchase through affiliate links on this site, we may receive a small payment at no extra cost to you. Save Money On Gas Free Energy Devices